One of the first decisions a bride makes in the wedding planning process is whether or not she should hire a wedding planner. And while we may be biased, when our family and friends ask if it really is worth it to hire an extra pair of hands we ALWAYS say yes. Here are a few reasons why we think a wedding planner is an essential part of your wedding day!
- There are so many details that are a part of the ins and outs of what goes into a wedding. What size linen goes on a six foot banquet table? Got it. Are my favorite flowers in season? We know! How many bottles of wine do you need for 250 guests? We're on it. Wedding planners have all those answers and more! Save yourself hours of googling and trust us to know the answer!
- We know who to trust. There are endless rental companies and photographers out there. We know the best vendors in your area and have already established relationships with them. Plus we are always on the look out for new, fresh talent! That way you know you are working with the best of the best, and if anything were to arise last minute, you know you can count on your team of vendors to get the job done.
- The day of your wedding passes by in a blur. It's a whirlwind of emotions and fun and the last thing you should be worrying about is whether or not the florist remembered to tie your "something old" to your bouquet. That is where we step in. We have perfected the day-of timeline and schedule down to a science. It is something we thrive off of and there is nothing more important than making sure you are enjoying one of the most important days of your life.
- You know what your vision is for your big day, but how do you make that happen? As event designers and coordinators we know how to realistically achieve whatever ideas you have dreamed about so we can make your big day as personal and special as you envisioned it to be.
- Budgets and schedules not your strong suit? No worries! We know it's hard to keep on top of real life schedules AND wedding planning schedules! Afraid that you aren't booking your vendors fast enough? That's what we are here for! We can tell you what a realistic budget is for flowers and make sure you book your band in time!
- You deserve it. Planning your wedding should be fun, not stressful! A wedding planner helps take the stress away from all those little decisions that have to made so you can enjoy this amazing time with your spouse-to-be!
We hope that if you were on the fence about hiring a planner that some of our reasons above may have convinced you! If you have already planned your wedding, what convinced you either way? We would love to hear from you!
Images by Lauren Carnes Photography.